Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Thursday, Sept. 28 2017

English 9 Thursday Sept. 28
Objectives/Essential Question: Can You…
•W.3 Purpose and Evidence- Construct writing fit for various audiences and with engaging details for different occasions in a piece of writing.


Agenda:
1.Trip to library (20 min). Share with me the title of your book when you get it up there
2.SSR- 10 min.
Find North partner at table group and share what happened so far. Find someone new (South partner) and repeat.


3. Objectives/Homework in notebook (page 12)
4. DOL- Code: WAL2  Commas in a series (pg. 14)
I had trouble leaving for school today because my coffee was not hot, my shoes were untied, my shirt was untucked, and I knew people would laugh at the food I spilled on my backpack.
5. Look at Purpose/Focus & Evidence rubric- glue in page 15
6. Share “My Name” start to assignment (your favorite part in what you have so far. (from page 10-11)
7. Look back at Autobiography assignments (check off what we have done- see page 4 in your interactive notebook).
8. Work on your Fabulous Autobiography- page 13-14
Guided brainstorming- Favorite dream jobs
Look at Purpose/Focus & Evidence rubric
Homework:
•Continue  #3 My Name assignment if you like it.

•Continue  #5.  Fabulous autobiography if you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, June 12 & Thursday, June 14

English 9 Final 1. Finish your written final and hand in to Mr. Finck 2. Complete the multiple choice portion of the test on your scantro...